Getting near Powerseller Status

well a dozen more sales  I hit one of the requirements.  Though, ebay will mostly likely stiff me on two policy violation (bleh).  I don't know what benefits comes from being a EPS.  Some vague one about "unpaid item protection." uh-huh. I did that and not much intervention came from Ebay.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Many years ago, I was excited to hit the Powerseller level shortly after I began selling. It felt like a pat on the back and it was a necessary step to meeting Top Rated Seller in Canada. Today, I am not certain what benefits accompany it, if any. Best to focus on your situation(s) that led to a 'policy violation' and avoid those going forward. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

"powerseller" status  currently is virtually meaningless, this has been true for many years. It has been superseded by TRS, Above Standard, Below Standard in terms of seller performance metrics.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Power seller status won me a "free" 80 hour audit from Canada Revenue Agency a few years back.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply