Gripe about listings with unanswered questions

Hi, sorry of this has been addressed already.  In the past (before the roll out of Seller Hub) if a listing had questions that were not answered one could manually mark them as read and eBay would stop pestering with reminders.  

Now, there does not seem to be a way to do so.  For example, we had a buyer ask six questions about an item one night.  Yes, we blocked them out of common sense and answered one of their questions (they were all the same questions, essentially).   And we also marked the questions as read in My Messages.  

However, eBay still shows us this listing with the implication that it has unread questions that need attending to.  In the past there was a drop down menu where we could mark the questions as answered.  

screenshot1.pngscreenshot2.pngscreenshot2.pngAre we missing something or is this feature simply gone?  I'm loathe to respond to redundant questions.  Especially when there are a lot of them.  And these sorts of things are piling up.  Any help is appreciated!  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I noticed Seller Hub will sometimes forget I’ve answered a question so I just keep going back to make it Mark Answered in the dropdown.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I noticed Seller Hub will sometimes forget I’ve answered a question so I just keep going back to make it Mark Answered in the dropdown.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

But there is no Mark as read option now.  

EDIT:  Yes, there is.  I feel so foolish.  Someone adjusted the width of the column, so I simply wasn't seeing the drop down menu any longer.  Thanks so much for making me second guess myself LOL.  

screenshot1.pngscreenshot2.png

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Do not feel foolish. I came here to ask the same question. And me too, I never saw that the column was adjustable. Thanks for the tip!!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Then there is the Unanswered Question that was actually a polite thank you for an answered question.

Bah.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply