How can buyer cancel a case he opened with PayPal

I sold a 150$ printer 3 weeks ago and 3 days ago the buyer created a case with PayPal because he forgot what this transaction was about and wanted his money back.

I contacted the buyer to remind him what the transaction was about.

I replied apologizing and asked what he could do.

I told him to call PayPal to have them cancel the case and he replied the following:

The status of the case is "Being Reviewed By PayPal" So... What can the buyer do to stop PayPal from taking my money?

I have already uploaded tons of evidence to show what the transaction was about (eBay purchase of a printer) but I don't thrust PayPal to side with me anyway.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What kind of "case"?

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If it is an unauthorized use credit card chargeback, you should reply to Paypal with the tracking number. In order to win that type of chargeback you need to show them proof of shipment or delivery.  If you can't do that, I think that the buyer would have to close the case with his credit card.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This ^^^^^^^^^

If it is a Unauthorized Use chargeback the buyer has to call their credit card company not PayPal. PayPal can't really do anything.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply