How do you list U-Pick items

Hi everyone. I see some sellers have a drop down where thet have a list of cards from a particular hockey card set.

Does anyone know how to set this up? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Here is an example where you click select and a drop down menu shows. Then a whole list of cards is listed.

I can't figute out how to set it up. Thanks.

Card Number & Player:
                     -Select-                     1 Alexis Lafreniere - New York...[out of stock]                           2 Mitch Marner - 
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

1. Click the Variations option in the listing (the next option under Store Categories and above UPC)

2. Where you see the add+ button on the lift side (the option beside that I usuall delete click the x)

3. Click the add+ button , then I select "add your own attribute" here I will write something like 21/22 OPC BASE to dewscribe what I am listing and click save

4. options button you will click that, and here you would enter each card as a seperate line. so "1 - Alexis Lafreniere" and then click the add button. REPEAT as many times as neededuntil you have added all your cards (250 is the max)

5. when finished in this section click continue

6. next page you add all your photos and then you price each item on this page and save at the bottom (MAKE SURE TO WAIT once you hit save, it takes a few minutes soemtimes to populate all the data depending how many cards you add, 5 takes way less then 250) you should see on the main listing page a total of all the data once its transfered over and then u can finish your listing. I have lost data before in the past not being patient and had to redo it, not fun!

Good luck

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for yoiur help! Also, does each card count as a listing or can I list up to 250 cards and it counts as one listing?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I believe it counts as 1 transaction for listing. However it counts as multiple transactions if you sell more than 1, i.e. not just a single transaction fee for them.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If you post 250 in 1 listing I think its 250 items for your monthly selling limit (I don't have monthy limits anymore so not sure honestly). If your allowed to list 500 items a month and you put 250 in a listing it would use half your available items to post I do believe.

It is considered 1 listing in terms of listing limits. So if ebay gives you 200 listings a month for free it is considered 1 of thoese.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

When you click "create a listing", a drop-down menu will show "single listing" or "multiple listing".

Click "multiple listing".

It took me a few days of trial and error to figure out how the "multiple listing" worked, but now I have drop-down pick your own listings for my trading cards (each with their own photo)
Message 7 of 7
latest reply