I have a lifesize NIB Elsa in an Anna box? Anyone else?

Can't find anything that someone else has gotten..didn't notice it until I got it home.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Don't take it out of the box.

Whether the error is worth anything is unknown at this point.

Getting the story out would be useful. The more people who know about it, the more likely it is to increase in value.

You could try asking this group

https://www.facebook.com/CdnToyTesting

although they don't have a lot of followers.

Meanwhile, buy another one in the right box for your kid.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I bought the my size Elsa and Anna dolls for kids.. when I got home I realized that Elsa is factory sealed in an Anna box. I have researched everywhere to see if anyone else had run across the same thing but find nothing. I called Target's main number and they hadn't heard of it..and I called the Target I purchased them at. No one has said anything about it. Is this something that is rare?  Or no big deal?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Is there any evidence that the doll was in wrong box or could someone purchase the two dolls and simply interchange them?....as a seller of rare and hard to find items those are the questions I would be asking myself.

The problem is that the factory seal can be reproduced by anyone with a little effort if they have the right tools.

However if it can be proven the doll was "miss-boxed" then this may accrue value over time for a potentially zealous collector..

Hope this helps.....

Message 4 of 4
latest reply