I saved for later a listing I am preparing. Why does the draft only allow photos by url?

I "saved for later",  then returned to the draft and found it impossible to load pictures via ///url.

Why is this my only option to put up photos ?

Where is the poorly labeled BASIC and STANDARD screen to load photos ?

Why is there no option to add photos ?

This resulted in my having to completely start over because my draft became useless.

That meant a lot of remeasuring and entering data that I already had entered, but became useless to me.

After 2 episodes of this;  the "save for later" idea is a zero for me.

I am no computer whiz and find this roadblock annoying.  :-{(

Don

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I saved for later a listing I am preparing. Why does the draft only allow photos by url?

I've never faced this problem. I think you might be doing something incorrectly.

Can you walk us through the process you're using or give a screenshot of the error? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@do-ca66

In review of your Drafts saved on your account, the option to use the Standard or Basic uploader is available to you only in the standard form of the Drafts page.  To access this view please login to your My eBay and then click on the My eBay link in the upper right hand corner.  From there, click on "Saved Drafts" under the Sell section on the left-hand side of the page.  This will then allow you to edit or complete your Drafts with the old Sell Your Item form that has the "Add Photos" button to take you to the view you are  referring to in your post.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions or concerns.

Regards,

Draex

eBay Community Support

Message 3 of 3
latest reply