In TL is there an easy way to move listings to .ca from .com?

I have so many items to list that on one of my IDs I want to try listing some on .CA. At present my listings are all stored in my Turbo Lister. Is there an easy way to move some of them to .Ca from .Com within TL?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There may be another way but this is the way I do it.    I export the files I want to move and they go into an excel file.  I then go into that excel file and change the location (first coloum) from a 0 to a 2.   This means it is then on the Canadian site.  You then save the changes.

I then import that file back to Turbo.

Now because it is now on the Canadian site you will have to check your shipping as Canada is now local and US is now other locations.   You also have to now indicate it is Canadian dollars (top right down arrow).  I always export and import items that are similar for shipping.  Makes it easier to edit if you are doing multiple items.   I use a fixed price for shipping so I have to change all my shipping charges to reflect Canadian fund,  so that is why I like to do all items that have similar shipping.   Have done multiple edit on 200 items or more at one time.

If you try this,  do only one or two items at first to see how it works for you and don't delete the original listing,  just in case it does not work. 

I sell on both sites with two user names and can change 100 items over to different site or user name in minutes if you can do a multiple edit (because shipping charges is the same)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

There may be another way but this is the way I do it.    I export the files I want to move and they go into an excel file.  I then go into that excel file and change the location (first coloum) from a 0 to a 2.   This means it is then on the Canadian site.  You then save the changes.

I then import that file back to Turbo.

Now because it is now on the Canadian site you will have to check your shipping as Canada is now local and US is now other locations.   You also have to now indicate it is Canadian dollars (top right down arrow).  I always export and import items that are similar for shipping.  Makes it easier to edit if you are doing multiple items.   I use a fixed price for shipping so I have to change all my shipping charges to reflect Canadian fund,  so that is why I like to do all items that have similar shipping.   Have done multiple edit on 200 items or more at one time.

If you try this,  do only one or two items at first to see how it works for you and don't delete the original listing,  just in case it does not work. 

I sell on both sites with two user names and can change 100 items over to different site or user name in minutes if you can do a multiple edit (because shipping charges is the same)

Message 2 of 2
latest reply