Is anyone else having any glitches with seller hub?

Hello all. Just curious to know if anyone is experiencing any glitches with processing orders in seller hub? All worked great yesterday and I woke up this morning to 2 offers on items that I needed to reply to and one item that had been paid . I did accept both offers. I sent an invoice for one with no issues . I went to send the invoice for the second but could not as it was already showing as being paid  and it was not for sure. I got 2 different messages when researching it on my orders page. One said that I had marked the item as being paid and the other was that it had been automatically prepaid (I have never heard of that before). The payment did not show as being processed or as being on hold  yet Ebay did charge the fees against my account. I ended up cancelling the order and contacting the buyer to explain the situation , put all of my items on "time away" and talked to an Ebay rep via phone who did open a service ticket. In the meantime, I noticed another item that was bought and paid for last night as well as the sale that I successfully sent the invoice for and has been since paid,are not showing up in the "leave feedback" page but both are showing as "shipped and awaiting feedback" on my orders page . Funny thing is , when I go to leave feedback from the orders page ,both items do show up and the page opens to leave custom or saved feedback but when trying either....I get a red banner and an error messaging saying the the feedback cannot be left.  Hopefully the Ebay phone rep will have some success with the service ticket as I do not have any social media accounts (and do not want to) and will not be able to chat with reps on FB like many others do. Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Something else I did want to add... I did clear cache and cookies and my desktop as advised from the Ebay rep but there has been no change . I have also tried leaving feedback on my phone ,using the app, and I am not able to do so there either. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

EBay has been testing a program for a while that requires some buyers to put in a payment method before they make an offer.  If the offer is accepted they are charged.    It applies to all buyers on the US site but I don't think that it has been fully implemented on .ca yet.  I don't know what it shows on sellers hub when a buyer does prepay so that may or may not be what happened.

Sellers do have the option to opt out of not requiring prepayment  on their shipping preferences page.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply