Is chitchats manifest scan at Canadian branch recognized by Ebay.com? re 1 day handling time

Hi, Anyone using chitchats and have handling time set at same day or  1 business day?   I have my handling time set to 3 biz days to cover the time CC takes to get items over the border & the USPS scan in. 

I recently read that chitchats tracking is now recognized by ebay.com, meaning that the Chitchats manifest scan at the Canadain office drop off  is enough to satisfy the same day or 1 handling time frame on ebay.com.

Can anyone confirm this?  thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is chitchats manifest scan at Canadian branch recognized by Ebay.com? re 1 day handling time

I don't use ChitChats anymore so I'm not sure. I can tell you that it would be easy to find out....just check one of your shipments on eBay and see if it's picking up the ChitChats scan or if your are using USPS through ChitChats just check the USPS tracking page to see when and where the first scan is.

I'm not sure that fudging your item location is helping or hurting.

FYI - Offering eBay International Shipping to Canadian buyers isn't helping your situation. Surely you are not shipping packages destined for Canada to the US First and then back to Canada. It's making the shipping charges for Canadian buyer ridiculously high.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

... ... ... ...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@stylinworld wrote:

Hi, Anyone using chitchats and have handling time set at same day or  1 business day?   I have my handling time set to 3 biz days to cover the time CC takes to get items over the border & the USPS scan in. 

I recently read that chitchats tracking is now recognized by ebay.com, meaning that the Chitchats manifest scan at the Canadain office drop off  is enough to satisfy the same day or 1 handling time frame on ebay.com.

Can anyone confirm this?  thanks

I am on 1-day handling with ChitChats, and it works perfectly. I have the blue US TRS Plus badge. But my location is set up as "Canada", not "US". It might make a difference. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply