Is there a way to transfer live listings, created in Inkfrog, to an ebay lister?

I want to leave Inkfrog but I have about 2500 live listings and another 100 newly made but not yet listed in my Inkfrog library. Inkfrog changes their lister too often and I swore the next time they put me in a position where I have to remake my listings one by one I would leave. As I click and read my options, my mind is boggled. Turbo lister or Selling Manager Pro? I would call ebay for help but in my experience, the help line people don't know how to use ebay. 

I want to be able to create listings and schedule them to list. When they expire, I'd like them to still be there to reschedule for sale again. I have 2500 listings now but I hope to have thousands more. 

Can anyone please offer me any advice? 

Does anyone else here list thousands of listings from an ebay based lister? (not Inkfrog or Auctiva)

Thank you very much for any help.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Is there a way to transfer live listings, created in Inkfrog, to an ebay lister?

Selling Manager Pro is not a lister.

TurboLister will cease to be supported by eBay in June 2017

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Selling Manager Pro is not a lister.

TurboLister will cease to be supported by eBay in June 2017

Selling Manager Pro has inventory and listing templates so it is a Lister. I used it for years. But it too is supposed to be discontinued in June 2017 and be replaced with the eBay Seller Hub.

Turbo Lister is also being discontinued in June 2017 as you mentioned.

But those are the announced end date for eBay.com USA. No idea if true for eBay.ca Canada. The eBay Seller Hub is not even being introduced on eBay.ca Canada in 2017 so how can they discontinue Selling Manager Pro and Turbo Lister if there is no replacement here.

Confusing as usual for eBay. I suspect that Turbo Lister will be given an extension on eBay.com and perhaps Selling Manager Pro. Because eBay.com USA is not ready with the Seller Hub yet.

Since the eBay tools are to be discontinued eventually, the OP should not consider using them. The OP should continue with inkFrog until the Seller Hub is available on eBay.ca Canada which is a year or more in coming.

Or the OP can go with another third party listing tool like inkFrog. Auctiva is the main competitor to inkFrog. Or the OP could consider using Wonder Lister or SixBit Solutions which are windows computer based tools like Turbo Lister. Still a lot of work to go to eBay tool or a third party tool.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for this info. Inkfrog spends most of it's time creating new listers. As soon as the bugs are fixed, you get comfortable and have finished editing to suit the new lister, they create another. It never ends. I assume transitions and policy changes are smoother when the lister belongs to ebay. 

I hope eBay will announce their new lister plan soon. I hope they have a new lister plan!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ebay doesn,t want you to hang onto your listings either.You get 60 days and then poof,all gone.They dont give out complimentary free listings anymore. OH but they will send you hundreds of free e,mails begging you to spend your money on **bleep** you don,t need.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I don't need to hang on to unused listings. I like to be able to list alphabetically. Since ebay doesn't let me organize them that way I just do it on my own when I list. It's way easier for me to keep track considering what I sell. My goal is to have several thousand listings live. I never use the relist function. I guess I'm just comfortable in my method and change makes me start from square one. I don't have time to keep being forced to redo my work or rethink my system. Computer related learning curves make my brain freeze.

I've been reading the boards and googling and from what I can tell ebay is actually worse than Inkfrog as far as throwing wrenches into a sellers routine. Inkfrog means well. I think they are just having way too much fun playing with upgrades. Ebay seems to want to cater to companies and small sellers like me don't matter. Inkfrog never makes me feel that way. I suppose I should just stay where I am.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Boy was I wrong! I resisted the transfer to Inkfrogs new lister Open, from their old lister, Classic. From past experience and reading early input, I was afraid. I was trying hard to just move to a new lister to avoid any damage. 

There was nothing to be afraid of. Inkfrog Open is awesome. 

I probably owe Inkfrog an apology for doubting their lister publicly.

I'm sorry Inkfrog.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply