Is tracking available from Canada to the US?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if door to door tracking is available from Canada (northern Ontario) to the United states for a couple of items I want to sell.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Canada Post Expedited USA or Xpresspost USA have tracking.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes. Go to canada post.ca for options and prices.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Also .....Tracked Packet USA

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

We only use an insured service if the value of the item warrants it. Say we are selling a CD with an expected sale value of $15 - $25 US then it is not worth spending more than $2.95 CDN in stamps to get it to New York.

Now another CD worth $65 US is worth the $14 tracked packet USA cost to insure against the item going missing or being damaged in transit which usually means insuring against the buyer claiming it did not arrive. We have never had anything go missing but have lost to a few buyers claiming INR (item not received).

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

We have never had anything go missing but have lost to a few buyers claiming INR (item not received).

Just curious....If they say the item hasn't arrived, how do you know the items hasn't gone missing?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Tracked packet to the U.S. is often less expensive than expedited or xpresspost.

If you use Paypal to print the shipping label you receive discounts on all of those services.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply