July Supplies Coupon

Any signs of July coupon for shipping supplies? Tape delay due to the US holiday? Normally shows on summary page. In speaking to a seller that recently opened up a store mid June, they were advised by eBay CS that they didn't qualify for the coupon until after their next completed quarter. Do you know of anyone else who had to wait?

-Lotz

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

July Supplies Coupon

devon@ebay 

Doesn't seem to have appeared for US sellers either. Has this benefit been cancelled?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Quarterly-coupon-for-eBay-branded-shipping...

-Lotz

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

July Supplies Coupon

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

devon@ebay 

Doesn't seem to have appeared for US sellers either. Has this benefit been cancelled?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Quarterly-coupon-for-eBay-branded-shipping...

-Lotz

Hey @lotzofuniquegoodies! Let me do some research into this and I will get back with you once I have some more information. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

July Supplies Coupon

devon@ebay 

-Lotz

Hey @lotzofuniquegoodies! It looks like there account may have some erros. I replied back to them to let them know I have a ticket open to look into and reslove the issue. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

July Supplies Coupon

devon@ebay wrote:

devon@ebay 

-Lotz

Hey @lotzofuniquegoodies! It looks like there account may have some erros. I replied back to them to let them know I have a ticket open to look into and reslove the issue. 

Hello devon@ebay 

The coupon still should generate and mail to anyone that qualifies. If there are erros(errors) with the account sellers just would not be able to purchase. Correct?

Update. Coupon is now showing in summary. As of yet no email in eBay or my gmail(It usually shows up there hours before eBay mail.) So no timestamp to know when it arrived.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

July Supplies Coupon

devon@ebay wrote:

devon@ebay 

-Lotz

Hello devon@ebay 

The coupon still should generate and mail to anyone that qualifies. If there are erros(errors) with the account sellers just would not be able to purchase. Correct?

Update. Coupon is now showing in summary. As of yet no email in eBay or my gmail(It usually shows up there hours before eBay mail.) So no timestamp to know when it arrived.

-Lotz

Hey @lotzofuniquegoodies is there anyway you can share a screenshot of a previous email that you recived letting you know the coupon is avalable? I am wanting to see if this someting more members are running into as far as not getting notified about it. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

July Supplies Coupon

I just got the coupon today and the ebay message in my messaging system came in at 4:03EST

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

July Supplies Coupon

devon@ebay wrote:

devon@ebay wrote:

devon@ebay 

-Lotz

Hello devon@ebay 

-Lotz

Hey @lotzofuniquegoodies is there anyway you can share a screenshot of a previous email that you recived letting you know the coupon is avalable? I am wanting to see if this someting more members are running into as far as not getting notified about it. 

Email just arrived at 2:03 Mtn in my gmail as follows. As a side it shows up in my promotion folder similar to eBay advertising vs my general mailbox. For some users it "may" be getting marked as spam and reason why they never can find.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1657139217851.png

-Lotz

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

July Supplies Coupon

If it helps anyone, both of my stores have gotten the coupon. They arrived at around 4 PM EST.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

July Supplies Coupon

devon@ebay wrote:

devon@ebay wrote:

devon@ebay 

-Lotz

Hello devon@ebay 

-Lotz

Email just arrived at 2:03 Mtn in my gmail as follows. As a side it shows up in my promotion folder similar to eBay advertising vs my general mailbox. For some users it "may" be getting marked as spam and reason why they never can find.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1657139217851.png

-Lotz

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies. Thank you sharing that info. It looks like those who have store subscriptions through .ca are still getting the email notification for redeeming their voucher. In the case of members who are paying for a store subscription through .com, they do not get email notifications any longer and have to go through the seller hub and redeeming it through there. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply