Lettermail Destination Changing at Random

I post about 100 listings per week, copying from a previous listing and changing any relevant information/pictures. For all shipments, I offer letter mail to Canada and US at no charge, and for a small fee to International destinations.

In the eBay app, when selecting "Sell Similar" at random, the app is changing the Canada Post USA Letter-Post shipping destination to Worldwide (instead of United States) - enabling international buyers to select this option and avoid paying for shipping.

Any other sellers seeing this? I've noticed when I've caught the error, I have to delete all international shipping options, and re-add them. When re-adding, there are clear delays when selecting the options. I'm wondering if it's an app efficiency issue with the latest update?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I haven't seen that mentioned, but keep in mind that you cannot send goods through Letter-Post. Many sellers are now having them either returned or destroyed. Domestic lettermail is still fine.

With regards to the question, you should check your shipping policies. It's possible eBay may have added one during an update that is messing with your new listings.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Does "random" only affect US shipping?

Canada Post /USPS are really cracking down on Letter Rates being paid for the shipping of goods.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply