'List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE!'

Looks like another Auction promo. It just showed up in my Selling Manager page. 

List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE!
List auction-style, plus add BIN for free. Excludes 1-day and 3-day listing durations.

But invitation only. I don't care much about Auction promos, I'd appreciate a BIN promo but we already know these promos aren't doled out with sellers in mind. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 5.51.51 PM.png

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

invite only, is correct?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Who’s eligible?
This Promotion is available to invited sellers who: (i) received an email and/or message in My eBay; (ii) activated the promotion from the invitation email or on the Promotion landing page; (iii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards.  Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

The invite is based upon the country that you first registered with. For example, I registered with the Canadian site so I only get this offer on the Canadian site.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I have been a Canadian seller on e bay .ca for many years, my current seller level is above standard and has been for a while and I have never received a listing invite like this. So how does one qualify for an invite.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Are you registered on ebay.ca? The promotions are handed out haphazardly. Also, you'd need to use using actions from time to time to hit their radar. Otherwise, you might want to come to the Weekly Board hour on Wednesdays to ask ebay Canada staff for an explanation. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Do you check the promotions area on my eBay or selling manager to see if you have been invited? I don't always get an eBay message about it but I will see the promo on selling manager if I'm invited.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

yes i am registered on ebay.ca, must admit probably 99% of my listings are buy it now, will have to free up a wednesday to ask at the weekly board hour, thanks
Message 8 of 8
latest reply