Managed payment Questions...

How long after all the info is is does it take  eBay to activate  managed payments?

A basic store now offeres 10k free listings in some collectible categories like stamps on eBay.ca. Will it be 10k on eBay.comm too after the activation? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Like so many others I received the "update by April 29" notice, kept putting it off, and putting it off but I finally registered 10 days ago. There was not any waiting around for activation to happen, my listings were switched to MP the moment I finished registering.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your interest in managed payments. We have received your information. We'll send you a notification two weeks before your account is activated for managed payments, and again two business days before activation.

Once activated dod you get the the extra listings on .com?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@widgetc wrote:

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your interest in managed payments. We have received your information. We'll send you a notification two weeks before your account is activated for managed payments, and again two business days before activation. 

I'm a little confused. Have you already registered with MP?

Are you waiting for activation?

Once activated dod you get the the extra listings on .com?

I don't have a store subscription. Once activated, I did receive a small increase in free listings on the DOTcom side, increased to 250 free from 200 previously. On the DOTca side there has been no change in free listings.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

If there are no issues with bank info, activation is immediate. In my case, the 10k  promo listings for the .com site returned as soon as I signed onto MP (I have a premium store). I was doing two sets of listings - what a nightmare. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@widgetc 

I'm enrolled in MP already and downgraded recently to a basic store. See post 9 for a comparison.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Downgrading-a-Store/m-p/456408#M123764

-Lotz

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Can someone confirm how many listings you have on .com if you have a basic store on .ca and are now registered for MP? I didn't notice a change immediately after registering and I just upgraded to premium and all the equivalent listings and bonuses on .com are now there, and I'm wondering if I go back to basic next month what it would be.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply