Marketing Tools

Can anyone tell me if you have to have an EBay store in order to use Marketing Tools...specifically Markdown Manager?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Marketing Tools

Yes, Markdown Manager and things like Vacation settings are available only with a store subscription but even a Basic one will do. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Marketing Tools

Furthermore: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/store-getstarted.html

Working with your eBay store

List your items
All listing formats appear automatically in your Store and can be created using the standard eBay listing form, Turbo Lister, Selling Manager Pro, or your favorite listing tool. Check our selling tool comparison.
All of your items appear in your eBay Store, no matter which selling formats you choose—auction-stylefixed price, or Ad format. See our quick comparison of selling formats.
Remember that good communication with your buyers and timely shipping can get you great Feedback and more sales.
Manage your eBay Store
Once you set up your eBay Store, you manage your Store using My eBay. For example, you can:
Manage your listings
Market Your eBay Store
Create interest in your Store by making sure buyers find it and want to come back. For example, you can:
Use email marketing to highlight new or seasonal items.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Marketing Tools

But your best Marketing Tool doesn't require a Store.

And actually Stores are aimed at sellers with large numbers of , often slow moving, products.

This may be useful.

http://www.fees.ebay.ca/feeweb/feeillustrator

The best tool is your TITLE.

You have 80 keystrokes, free gratis for nothing, to grab the attention of your customer.

That includes choosing keywords for Search.

Next most important is your picture.

I really like the one on the mirror showing the charm and the brand. Cool shot.

Your listings look to be easily understood by the impulsive smartphone shopper. Did you check how they look there?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply