Multiple pictures in scrolling

Hi, I see many stamp sellers have a tool that they can list 100 pics that scroll, circumventing Ebay's

25 picture rule. Does anyone know what companies have this tool and how much they cost?

thanks, D.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I believe we have 12 pictures free on listings.

I rarely use all of them - usually the first scanned at 600, then one at 1200 and the back of the stamp (if hinged or used) again at 1200.

I use more if there is a long set, but I rarely sell collections so scanning album pages is uneconomic.

Most of my customers are philatelists and want the high resolution scans.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

These are all pictures from just one listing? I haven't seen anything like that, would you mind sharing a listing number with a tool like that? 

Auctiva does have a scrolling gallery but I'm sure that the pictures are from various listings so that would be different.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Auctiva is probably the most used. Inkfrog used to have one, don't know if they still do, there are several other third-party scrolling galleries which you can find with a bit of Google searching.

I have no idea how much any of these cost.

Why do you think you need these? In most situations I've seen them they are just annoying and distracting.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply