My fellow sellers

When would you think is a good time to relist and avoid the Christmas postal delays.........thank you as always 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

My fellow sellers

Boxing Day.

Unless you have a lot of Ukrainian customers working on the old calendar, in which case, Epiphany.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

My fellow sellers

I think that Canada Post probably gets backed up right after Christmas since they close Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Jan. 1.  So even though there may be less mail volume, I don't think things will totally be back to normal until the New Year. 

But with that being said, I think if you manage your buyer's expectations, slower mail delivery isn't a huge problem. I always write a buyer once an item has been shipped and give them a realistic eta.  Most are quite patient.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

My fellow sellers

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have some buyers who bought in middle of December and asked me to hold them until the first week of January each year.  It is happening for the 5th year in a row.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My fellow sellers

Based on previous years performances from Canada Post I would think middle of June should do the trick.......

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

My fellow sellers

June sounds right. I quit two weeks ago.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

My fellow sellers

Well June it is, but will relist in July after my holiday from selling............

Message 7 of 7
latest reply