My listings can not be found

jvs059
Community Member

I am starting to wonder what is going on with Ebay ??

I have automotive parts listed and when I do a test search I CAN NOT find my listings !

My listings have been in for months.

I am directed to a thousand other listings that have nothing to do whatsoever with what I just searched for 😞

I typed in searching for a 1964 Oldsmobile pulley which I am selling -( some one please try it ) - I GET 1,800 items appearing such as 1966 Chevrolet Impala tail light , automotive tools , spray paint can handles etc etc.

I am getting very dismayed with Ebay - this almost looks intentional 😞

Ebay says I am an "above standard seller" - really ?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you searching on .ca or .com? Are you using a US address as your default or a Canadian address?

I ask because your listings are on .com and don't offer shipping to Canada!

If I search on .com  with a US address I can find your pulley witth no problem, using this search - 1964 Oldsmobile pulley - it comes up second in Best Match!

recped_0-1697502380597.png

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are you searching on .ca or .com? Are you using a US address as your default or a Canadian address?

I ask because your listings are on .com and don't offer shipping to Canada!

If I search on .com  with a US address I can find your pulley witth no problem, using this search - 1964 Oldsmobile pulley - it comes up second in Best Match!

recped_0-1697502380597.png

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

recped is right, your listings are only showing on .com

If I hit "View listings" for you from here it shows you don't have any items for sale (because if you are not shipping to Canada in your listings they don't show here). 

Check your listings and make sure you add Canada as ship to location!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Oh WoW ! Thank you folks so much 🙂

I thought I was searching off my .com account but maybe it recognizes that I am in Canada ? That would sure explain it - if you folks found my listing right away then I am hugely relieved - thank you both so much !

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@jvs059 wrote:

Oh WoW ! Thank you folks so much 🙂

I thought I was searching off my .com account but maybe it recognizes that I am in Canada ? That would sure explain it - if you folks found my listing right away then I am hugely relieved - thank you both so much !

@jvs059 

From Sellers Hub you can also monitor how you are doing by checking your traffic. Tab is under the performance drop down.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 5
latest reply