New look feedback page ???

I was browsing these forums and stumbled on a new look feedback (?) page. Maybe it has been around a while but I never noticed??

Click on my feedback number beside my post. Up comes the regular feedback page. Click on my eBay id at the top of the regular feedback page and up comes a new look page with feedback and my listings.

I never noticed this before. It seems you can do this from a feedback page from anywhere.

Someone check if they can reproduce it. So I know I am not crazy yet. LOL. It may also disappear if eBay is testing. It seems to work on eBay.com only?

If you already have seen this, how long has this been up?

The URL address is a new type with usr in it. For example,

http://www.ebay.com/usr/pocomocomputing

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

OK - You are not crazy -

"Someone check if they can reproduce it."

Done on my User Id on eBay.com (from Selling Manager) and saw what you saw.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

You have accessed an

"eBay My World " page

It has been around for several years.

Click on your feedback number   which is 736 or thereabouts

This takes you to  your feedback page.

Now click on your ID  and you arrive on the My World page... which is not something new...

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Creating a My World page.

Link to

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/myworld.html

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

cumos55, right now when I check I get the old My World page. Before when I posted I had a new page (a new My World page???). Now it is not coming up. I should have taken a screen shot and posted.

At least one Person (Pierre) saw the new page.

Nothing really special about that page. Just a new look. Surprised me. It should not surprise me as eBay is ever changing with very little warnings on what is going to be changed and when.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@pocomocomputing wrote:

I was browsing these forums and stumbled on a new look feedback (?) page. Maybe it has been around a while but I never noticed??

Click on my feedback number beside my post. Up comes the regular feedback page. Click on my eBay id at the top of the regular feedback page and up comes a new look page with feedback and my listings.

I never noticed this before. It seems you can do this from a feedback page from anywhere.

Someone check if they can reproduce it. So I know I am not crazy yet. LOL. It may also disappear if eBay is testing. It seems to work on eBay.com only?

If you already have seen this, how long has this been up?

The URL address is a new type with usr in it. For example,

http://www.ebay.com/usr/pocomocomputing

The link above that I posted now takes me to the old format My World page. So the new format was just a test I guess.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

My page has the same look as Pierre's page....

Could be that the "look" has changed.....

Never really paid much attention to this page....

but it does appear to have a different look....

Was able to access it through my feedback page  by clicking my ID

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

All My World Pages appear to have the same format.... at the top

One can adjust what is placed on a My World page....  I have never made any adjustments...  Pierre's appears to be the same format as mine.....

Poco's page has extra added to the bottom of the page........ 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

'poco' - I just checked today, by following your original directions, and saw the new format page on clicking on your ID from the regular feedback page. 

I'm going to see if I can reproduce your experience on my own ID, as I have a "ME" page as well.  I'm wondering if changes being made by eBay to  "My World" may be connected to this issue, and perhaps whether it has anything to do with the look of my "Me" page recently changing all of a sudden (fonts going haywire). 

These guys in San Jose can't seem to let the dust settle on this site for any length of time.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Just tried it out and got the same result as 'poco'-- brand new format (or is it, as 'cumos' suggested, something that has been there for a long time?). 

It certainly looks to me like a very modern sort of layout and graphics style, and I noticed it was indeed on eBay.com, not .ca. 

I've noticed I've been getting automatically bounced over to .com a lot recently, especially from certain account preference pages.  I'm not at all sure why this is, or whether it's related to the above point, but it's been annoying to have to constantly back-track to return to where I was on eBay.ca. 

Wouldn't it be nice if eBay had some sort of public billboard on this site where they would post a list of what areas were being worked on at what dates?

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Sorry to harp away on the same subject, but I just went to the new FB format again, and noticed a little pop-up at the bottom right of the screen that said "how can we make this page better for you?"  I took the bait, and up popped a mini-survey with a comment box.  Those of you who can access/see this page on your IDs might want to take a second peek. 

I'm assuming this is eBay.com's new look for the FB profile page that hasn't yet been rolled out across the site. 

There are aspects of the format I don't like (e.g. DSRs and FB history aren't immediately visible, for instance - perhaps a good thing if you've got something to hide, but not so good if you have a near-perfect record), and others I do like (e.g. selected listings and reviews being visible, although they are a bit too prominent, IMO). 

I'd be interested in other sellers' comments if they can "see" the new format. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply