New options under Customs information when printing international postage labels

I noted this is another thread too but there has been a change to the Paypal label experience. Now when completing your Customs declaration for international shipments, there are additional options available in the dropdown menu which is the final step of that page. Finally, something for Merchandise. Also an option for Returned Goods. Which is nice to see at long last. I wonder is this means Paypal Shipping will soon support the printing of Return labels for its customers: us. Would that be too much to hope for? 

Screen Shot 2016-10-25 at 6.55.48 PM.png

I had been using Other and then writing Merchandise for years. This is better. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

New options under Customs information when printing international postage labels

(I also freely admit I have been tempted to type some kind of joke into the Comments field but never had to guts to do it.) 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Probably best if you don't.  Customs folks have NO sense of humor!   😄 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

That's what has stopped me every time. There's no such thing as being funny when you're going through Airport Security.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Oh, but the contortions we must go through to try and squash down the urge!   🙂  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Like a fit of giggles in the middle of a sermon at church.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply