No one buying my items

hello people dont want to buy items, they just view it. help

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No one buying my items

That's cause you got suckered into becoming a dropshipper.

Someone told you it was easy money.

They lied.

Just to start with, unless you have all those random items in your own hands, the location is NOT Brampton.

It's China.

The buyer has to know the location to decide if he is willing to wait up to three months , well after the eBay Buyer Protection ends, in the hopes of getting something like what you have pictured.

Many won't.

Incorrect locationis an eBay non0.

Fix it.

Your supplier also didn't tell you that your customer is still covered by Paypal's Buyer Protection.

So the unhappy buyer can claim a refund for that delayed item for afull 180 days, SIX MONTHS, from his payment.

And leave you negative feedback.

And your supplier won't be refunding you.

He also didn't mention that he has hundreds, if not thousands of other naive resellers offering exactly the same items. Some are desperately trying to get sales by dropping prices lower and lower.

If you really want a successful online business, you need products that are difficult to find at WalMart (because your customer will buy it at WalMart), that you can inspect for quality, and available to you for less than you can sell them for.

I did quite well for some years with a particular item I could buy for under a nickel, and sell consistently for $9.99. The secret was in spotting the fairly small niche and telling the story well. 

The niche has since closed, because most of the collectors died, drying up the market.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No one buying my items

Your listnings are none! Buyers want bargains, also your harddisk is a bit overpriced

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No one buying my items

When you were posting on the board on .com it was explained to you more than once that your item location must state where your items are being shipped from, not your location.  If a buyer purchases from you they are going to expect to receive the item in your stated shipping time and when the item is not there by that time, they can file a claim and you will have to refund them.

There is a good chance that they will be refunded before you have even received your funds since Paypal will hold your money for at least 21 days unless the transaction has delivery confirmation online showing that the buyer received it.

Your items state that they will arrive in 2 - 16 business days. A buyer in Ontario is going to expect to receive that item in a couple of days. If your drop shipper is using cheap shipping from Asia, it is more likely to take 30+ days.

Most of your items still only show up on ebay.ca because of the way you have shipping set up.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply