Opted back in the the Power Seller Program

Well it looks like I am now a Bronze Power Seller. I did not realize that for some reason I was opted out of the program - so I phoned them and they opted me back in.

So what are the advantages - it looks like I get a 20% discount on my Final Value Fees - is that correct.

Are there any other advantages that I should be aware of? I don't have a store.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I can't think of any advantages that Power Sellers get now. You need to be a TRS to get the 20% discount.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I was under the impression that a Power Seller automatically got Top Rated Seller. Am I wrong?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I was under the impression that a Power Seller automatically got Top Rated Seller. Am I wrong?

You are wrong

http://ocs.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CustomerSupport

To become an eBay Top-rated seller on eBay.ca, you need to:

Meet all the quality requirements for the PowerSeller program and accept our invitation

Comply with all eBay policies.

Have a minimum of 100 transactions and $1,000 in sales over the past 12 months with Global buyers

Received at least a 4.60 average from Global buyers across all 4 detailed seller ratings (DSRs). For all transactions with Global buyers, have no more than 0.50% of transactions with low DSRs (1s or 2s) on each criteria--item as described, communication, shipping time, and shipping and handling charges. (For sellers who have less than 400 annual transactions, the maximum will be 2 instances, instead of 0.50%.)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply