Resuming draft bug? Always turns my posting into US region instead of Canada

All the units turn into Imperial, all the shipping options become US postal services only, and currency is only in USD.

What's causing it to get stuck in US mode when I resume a draft? Is there a way to change it back or do I have to make the postings in one go to avoid the region changer bug?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you sure that the listing wasn’t started on the US site?  If you were using ‘sell similar’ and the listing was originally done on the US site, it is going to remain a .com listing even if you started out by being signed into .ca.

Afaik, it isn’t possible for a .ca listing or draft to suddenly change into a draft with US option instead of Canadian ones.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are you sure that the listing wasn’t started on the US site?  If you were using ‘sell similar’ and the listing was originally done on the US site, it is going to remain a .com listing even if you started out by being signed into .ca.

Afaik, it isn’t possible for a .ca listing or draft to suddenly change into a draft with US option instead of Canadian ones.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You are right. I didn't even notice that. That's interesting, so "sell similar" seems bugged if that's what happens. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply