Sales must be slow -- eBay Bucks pushed up to 8% of purchase price (ends Dec 4)

Who’s eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding -- the offer is not transferable.

8% in eBay Bucks on Qualifying Purchases of USD $25 or more (or equivalent amount in $CAD).

Promotion details

The Promotion ends at 11:59PM ET on December 4, 2017. Promotion is valid on multiple qualifying purchases made within the promotion time period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must activate.

Qualifying purchase excludes all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Heavy Equipment, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons, Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at USD $100 per transaction and USD $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed before 11:59PM ET on December 4, 2017 and paid for before the Promotion ends.

-..-

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

These eBay bucks promotions have been common for several years, sometimes it's 5%, sometimes 8% and even as much as 10%.

The higher the percentage the more restrictive the eligible items list becomes. The last 10% one I was offered basically covered cell phones and nothing else.

Almost all of these offers go to my user id's that haven't purchased anything recently (or at all).

I didn't get this current offer but I don't care, I'm not in need of any heavy equipment, real estate or bullion right at the moment and I'd need more than extra points to afford a vehicle.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@recped wrote:
I didn't get this current offer but I don't care, I'm not in need of any heavy equipment, real estate or bullion right at the moment and I'd need more than extra points to afford a vehicle.

Those are categories that are excluded.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Oops!

It's a good offer then I suppose as long as you were planning on buying something anyway.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Zombie thread

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 6
latest reply