Seller Hub on ebay.com Selling Manager on ebay.ca

I list exclusively on ebay.com.  I just opened a store on ebay.ca because I couldn't open it on ebay.com.  Wondering why ebay.ca does not use the seller hub?  Or is it just me?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@bluhousredeck wrote:

I list exclusively on ebay.com.  I just opened a store on ebay.ca because I couldn't open it on ebay.com.  Wondering why ebay.ca does not use the seller hub?  Or is it just me?

The new seller hub has not yet been launched for eBay.CA -- eBay.com is doing the beta testing.

-..-

If you list on eBay.com in US$ then you can still continue use the new seller hub.

It does not matter where your store is located.

-..-

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@bluhousredeck wrote:

The new seller hub has not yet been launched for eBay.CA -- eBay.com is doing the beta testing.

-..-

If you list on eBay.com in US$ then you can still continue use the new seller hub.

It does not matter where your store is located.

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

While it is always your choice, of course, the advantage of listing on eBay Canada is that you can use Calculated Shipping for bulky items that require parcel rates.

Remember that wherever your customer sees your listing, the price will show in the currency of that site.

So your US dollar listings show in loonies on eBay Canada, in euros on eBay Germany, in sterling on eBay UK , etc.

And your Canadian dollar listings will show on dotCOM in US dollars.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply