Shipping options to the U.S. not showing up.

Hello All,

I cannot get calculated shipping options to the U.S. for some of my listings. It appears to be size and weight related as the smaller/lighter items don't have the same issue. I know this has happened before, and I have searched some of the archived threads for a solution but no luck. I have tried contacting customer support (twice) and they are of no help at all. If anyone knows how to resolve this problem it would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @ontariosurpluscanada - will you get me an item number for one of your listings this is happening with as well as the service that you're looking to add?

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hi @ontariosurpluscanada - minimums and maximums are so tricky! I asked for similar info from folks last year, and everyone got me some great links. 

Specifically check out @pjcdn2005's post here.

I hope that helps!

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @ontariosurpluscanada - will you get me an item number for one of your listings this is happening with as well as the service that you're looking to add?

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Hi tyler
Item number 233118099949. Any shipping option to the U.S. None of them are calculated no matter which ones I choose.

Thanks.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Hi @ontariosurpluscanada - 

I'm seeing Canada Post Expedited Parcel calculate for that item (screenshot below). 

Checking into other things now, but if you're seeing something different will you let me know what steps you're following to get it to not give you any shipping option?Shipping CA to US.JPG

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@ontariosurpluscanada wrote:

... I cannot get calculated shipping options to the U.S. for some of my listings. It appears to be size and weight related as the smaller/lighter items don't have the same issue. ...

Expedited USA has a minimum size of 21 cm for length.

Tracked Packet USA and Small Packet USA now have a maximum weight of 2kg

I assume you are listing on eBay.CA ?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Ok, I see that now. However, when I try to add Canada Post International Surface or Air it is not coming up. Is Canada Post Expedited Parcel really my only option to ship this item to the United States?
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Yes, I am listing on eBay.ca. Along those lines, is there a guideline somewhere re: the Canada Post shipping size and weight restrictions ?
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi @ontariosurpluscanada - minimums and maximums are so tricky! I asked for similar info from folks last year, and everyone got me some great links. 

Specifically check out @pjcdn2005's post here.

I hope that helps!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for your help folks, much appreciated!
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@ontariosurpluscanada wrote:
Ok, I see that now. However, when I try to add Canada Post International Surface or Air it is not coming up. Is Canada Post Expedited Parcel really my only option to ship this item to the United States?

International is available to countries other than the USA. All the Canada Post options for the United States will have USA as part of the title.

If over 2kg Expedited USA is the cheapest option.

However, if you are located in a convenient part of the country you can use a trans-shipment company to take your parcels across the border (for a small fee) and use the inexpensive USPS domestic rates for delivery in the USA. Some examples are ChitChatsExpress, RunninRed, DYKpost, StallionExpress.

-..-

Message 10 of 10
latest reply