Sold items not going into sold but into unsold - When are they going to fix this?

Another one. Sold 10/15/15 and not in TL sold files I just checked today to be sure). Was relisted as an unsold and of course sold again today.

When is Ebay going to fix this BS as it has been going on too long.

Maybe they are doing this on purpose to give sellers defects and keep FVF's and Paypal fees

This is becoming very annoying, and should not happen. I wonder if it has to do with all the down issues Ebay has been having. Does anyone know if 10/15/15 was one of those times.

Any one else still having these issues.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Sold items not going into sold but into unsold - When are they going to fix this?

I did not know that TL (loaded on your computer) kept track of sold items.  Is this something new?  How does it work?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

When an item sells and you synchronize on TL, it goes into the sold folder.

When an item goes unsold and you synchronize on TL it goes into the unsold folder.

You move from the unsold to the listing folder and they can be relisted in bulk.

Problem Ebay is having and there have been other posts on this issue, is that for some reason, some of the solds are going to unsold in error. This is not a TL issue but an Ebay issue as TL takes that info from Ebay.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

This does not just happen with TL. It is happening to us as well and we do not use TL.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I noticed that my sold items show under "Active" but its shown with 0 available.  This is not an accident, its a new idea that eBay has come up with, just in case we get more inventory.  It relists for three months before its removed.

1) It makes them look good (lots of listings even if there is nothing for sale)

2) Collecting insertion fees for three months past sale

3) Misleads sellers, great way to trap them into "duplicate listing"

4) Keep seller busy checking & deleting these "no longer available listings"

5) Opportunity to keep sellers under stress

6) Reason to suspend, demote, or get rid of sellers for infractions, such as "duplicate listings".

The list goes on, lah, de, dah, da, da da

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It sounds as if your account somehow got set up to use the out of stock option. To opt out go to accounts, site preferences and under seller preferences you'll see an option to opt in or out of the Out of Stock option.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

It sounds as if your account somehow got set up to use the out of stock option. To opt out go to accounts, site preferences and under seller preferences you'll see an option to opt in or out of the Out of Stock option.

Thank You so much!  Its done now.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply