Thanx Ebay for making me pay for the return

that is not what I am **bleep** about its also the reason.  The buyer is issuing case because, oh geez, the portable drive did not come in blue color.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

mcrlmn
Community Member

What is the item number?

Was it advertised as blue?

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Wait until you get a return request because your buyer thought they were getting two of something (pictured in the listing) but you are only shipping one.

You have a number of listings like that including the Western Digital 500GB drives where you are selling 1 at a time (buyer can buy up to the 4 available) but your pictures show 4.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

thew brand of the drive is "blue" not the color,, stupid bidiots..

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@esclyons wrote:

thew brand of the drive is "blue" not the color,, stupid bidiots..

True, unless the OP shipped WD Red or WD Black or WD Purple. Of course the Blue line is the cheapest so if it were me I'd be happy to get a WD Red instead.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Your auction says the color is blue.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Yes, but I had one black I didn't see.  That bugger is gonna get a spanking when its sent back to me. 😛

Anyhow the contention was the bidder wanted the blue color, and not how much the storage was. Go figure.

FYI it was a Seagate 4tb external drive. She got an awsem deal on it. Go figure on that too.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

well, I think I am screw because ebay always favor the buyer.  a big Smeep since who makes the money for you, ebay?

the situation is if I cannot get a return label to the buyer, ebay will close the deal in her favor and get FREE drive.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

The buyer is in the USA?

No worries.

Go to Shippo. They will sell you a USPS label for the return.

You will need the dimensions and weight of the parcel, but you probably have those recorded somewhere.  And USPS can handle metric.

This might be handy.

https://postcalc.usps.com/?country=10440

Send the pdf of the label to your dimwit buyer.  If she doesn't use it and return the doohickey, you don't have to pay the refund and eventually Shippo will cancel the label and refund you.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Wait, have you actually got USPS return labels to work in shippo? After filling everything out I just get a "Unfortunately, no rates have been found. " error.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I couldn't do anything in Shippo.  Check my thread, "......Discombulated."

As of now, I have no ability to create a shipment, period.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply