Unable to list in US at eBay.com from my eBay.ca selling site

Does someone have the same issue? Till 2 days i try to list in US from both site and nothing works, My template goes to the listing record and are saved in there ,after many attempt ,the problem still and now I have almost 5 listing saved in it ,Finally I deleted all but the problem still going, I tried to explain this issue to customer support, but in french it seem they don't get what I'm trying to say about this matter.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

i try to list in US from both site and nothing works,

The option to list in US dollars on eBaydotCA was removed last year.

J'ai travaillee ce matin sur le site dotCOM et en US dollars. Pas de probleme.

Peut-etre vous pouvez expliquer vos difficultes en francais?

Hmmm-- est-ce possible que vous utilisez des templates non usages il y a une annee? Il y a beaucoup de changes (ben- c'est eBay evidemment!).

Avez-vous essayer faire un listing nouveau?

Je m'excuse. Je n'ai pas utiliser francais pendant quatre annees.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

the're some problems listining  past day, ebay.com said.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thanks,but do you have more details about what problem it is and when they plan to resolve this issue? Cuz I can't ask any question at ebay.com forum disc,board cuz they don't allow Canadian resident to submit post in there . Customer support still didn't replied me about this issue and idk why it took so long to respond back to me.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Merci pour votre effort 😉 non,mes templates sont a jour, they are updated in fact, J'ai une nette impression que le probleme viens de leur new ''mobile-friendly checker'', idk if this issue come from this or other new implemented stuff ,that make no sense to add new stuff causing crash and problems then before everything was functional. I noticed we living lot of bugs since 2 month's on eBay also on both side in french and english .But , yes I tried to relist on new template and the problem still on and I still not able to list in US. 😞

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'm not aware of any problems with listing on .com.

As mentioned, you can only list in $US on .com and you do have one item in $US that was listed early Tuesday morning. Are you trying to relist items or are you starting from scratch. If you have originally created a listing on .ca in $Canadian you cannot use that on .com. You have to start from scratch so sign into .com, click on sell and then create your listing.

Or, use the listings that you now have in $US as your template on .com. If you are not sure which ones those are you can go to the active listings in my ebay or selling manager and you can see which currency each one was listed in.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@wreckmodels wrote:

Thanks,but do you have more details about what problem it is and when they plan to resolve this issue? Cuz I can't ask any question at ebay.com forum disc,board cuz they don't allow Canadian resident to submit post in there . Customer support still didn't replied me about this issue and idk why it took so long to respond back to me.

Not true. Anyone can post in the USA forum, often Canadians like me post there as well as other members here in these forums. Lots of UK eBay members posting there too as well as the occasional Australian and German eBay members.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@hyperrush wrote:

the're some problems listining  past day, ebay.com said.

It was completely fragged yesterday but has been fine all day today since early afternoon. The problems yesterday seemed linked with multi-quantity listings.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply