Valied Shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I tried to make a new listing and I get "It looks like there's a problem with this listing.  Services - At least one valied (not right spelling?) shipping must be specified."

I made a new listing from a similar and delete one mail service.  I use mail service for Canada, USA and International.  I delete one mail service for USA which is Tracket Packet, use only Expedited as the item is heavy and the eBay system insisted that I MUST use at least one valied shipping!

Can't the eBay system respect our prefer of mail service?  Same thing with International which I use XpressPost and delete the International Tracket Packet as it won't meet the insurance requirement, yet the eBay insisted I must use at least one valied shipping.  I would think XpressPost would be sufficient!??

Can't eBay respect our prefer of mail service and delete the other and move on??  It just block us from listing our new items????  Does eBay have way too much power over sellers now??

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Valied Shipping

"Valid"  it means useable or correct.

You may find this useful.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

Notice that Expedited is not on that list.

It is a 'business' service.

But when I looked at a currently Unsold item as Sell Similar or as Relist, the dropdown menu allows Expedited USA but I do not see an Expedited International. There is the choice of ExpressPost International.

Try again in the morning. It may be just a temporary glitch.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Valied Shipping

@Anonymous wrote:

I delete one mail service for USA which is Tracked Packet, use only Expedited as the item is heavy and the eBay system insisted that I MUST use at least one valid shipping!

Same thing with International which I use XpressPost and delete the International Tracked Packet as it won't meet the insurance requirement, yet the eBay insisted I must use at least one valid shipping.

Expedited USA should be valid if you have the proper sizes set -- length must be a minimum of 21cm.

If you buy your label through Shippo you can add additional insurance (covered by Shipsurance) on top of what Canada Post offers for Tracked Packet International.

-..-

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Valied Shipping

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah it should be valid (I was about to hit the bed when I listed it).  Thanks but this link is not helpful.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply