Verkauf nach Kanada

gale2007
Community Member

Meine Frage zu dem unten angegebenen Fall. Der Käufer hat 4 Wochen vorher einen Artikel ersteigert und wollte diesen per Päckchen Versand haben. Ende Juli hat er dann eine weitere Auktion gewonnen  für etwas über 100 Euro.  Er wollte wieder den Versand als Päckchen. Jetzt hat er einen Fall eröffnet da es nicht angekommen sein soll. Ich habe die Sendungsnummer  und ein Foto als Beweis dem Käufer zukommen lassen. Heißt es jetzt für mich ich muss trotzdem alles erstatten und meine Ware ist auch weg. Ich habe hier schon so viel gelesen bin aber nicht richtig fündig geworden. Nachforschungsantrag bei DHL ist auch gestellt aber noch eine Antwort. 

Ihr Käufer hat eine Anfrage geöffnet, da der Artikel nicht ankam. Bitte antworten Sie bis spätestens 27. Sep 2018. Klären Sie die Anfrage des Käufers, indem Sie Angaben zur Sendungsverfolgung oder weitere Versanddetails bereitstellen. Wenn Sie keine Angaben zur Sendungsverfolgung haben, sollten Sie in Betracht ziehen, eine Rückerstattung an den Käufer zu veranlassen.Wenn Sie eine volle Rückerstattung senden, erhalten Sie eine Gutschrift der Verkaufsprovision.Diese Transaktion ist über den eBay-Käuferschutz abgesichert. Dies bedeutet, dass Ihr Käufer ab 27. Sep 2018 eBay einschalten kann, damit wir den Fall prüfen und eine Entscheidung treffen.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Verkauf nach Kanada

If your buyer asked you to downgrade your shipping to the cheapest, untracked service which will take six months and guarantee you will lose any case for Item Not Received whether through ebay or paypal, you were almost-certainly deliberately defrauded by that buyer. Did you buy third-party insurance on it before mailing? That may be the only way to recover from your losses. I'm sorry. 

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Verkauf nach Kanada

If you have the tracking from DHL I would get in contact with them to find out if they have any further progress on the package. That way you can at least advise your customer if it is in either held in customs or still in transit. And they may be willing to give you a bit more leeway. 

https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/dhl-sendungsverfolgung.html

Wenn Sie das Tracking von DHL haben, würde ich mich mit ihnen in Verbindung setzen, um herauszufinden, ob sie weitere Fortschritte auf dem Paket haben. Auf diese Weise können Sie Ihren Kunden zumindest beraten, wenn er sich entweder im Zoll befindet oder noch unterwegs ist. Und sie sind vielleicht bereit, Ihnen ein bisschen mehr Spielraum zu geben.

-CM

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Verkauf nach Kanada

Danke für die Antwort. Ich habe zwar eine Sendungsnummer, aber keine für ein Paket denn nur diese kann man verfolgen.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Verkauf nach Kanada

Appears previous included translation was removed automatically.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Verkauf nach Kanada

Let's try again. (My high school German was never all that great.)

My question about the case given below. The buyer has 4 weeks before an article auctioned and wanted to have this by parcel shipping. At the end of July he won another auction for just over € 100. He wanted to return the shipment as a packet. Now he has opened a case because it should not have arrived. I have sent the consignment number and a photo as proof to the buyer. Does it mean for me now I still have to refund everything and my goods are gone too. I have read so much here but I did not find what I was looking for. Request for search at DHL is also provided but one more answer.

Your buyer has opened a request because the item did not arrive. Please reply no later than Sep. 27, 2018. Clarify the buyer's request by providing shipment tracking or other shipping details. If you do not have shipment tracking information, you may want to consider refunding it to the buyer. If you send a full refund, you will receive a sales commission credit. This transaction is covered by eBay Buyer Protection. This means that your buyer can turn on eBay on Sep 27, 2018 so we can review the case and make a decision.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Verkauf nach Kanada

My question about the case given below.

The buyer has 4 weeks before an article auctioned and wanted to have this by parcel shipping.

At the end of July he won another auction for just over € 100.

He wanted to return the shipment as a packet.

Now he has opened a case because it should not have arrived.

I have sent the consignment number and a photo as proof to the buyer.

Does it mean for me now I still have to refund everything and my goods are gone too.

I have read so much here but I did not find what I was looking for. Request for search at DHL is also provided but one more answer.

Your buyer has opened a request because the item did not arrive. Please reply no later than Sep. 27, 2018. Clarify the buyer's request by providing shipment tracking or other shipping details. If you do not have shipment tracking information, you may want to consider refunding it to the buyer. If you send a full refund, you will receive a sales commission credit. This transaction is covered by eBay Buyer Protection. This means that your buyer can turn on eBay on Sep 27, 2018 so we can review the case and make a decision.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Verkauf nach Kanada

I sent it as a small package not as a package. a small package may have an identification number, but it can not be tracked.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Verkauf nach Kanada

If your buyer asked you to downgrade your shipping to the cheapest, untracked service which will take six months and guarantee you will lose any case for Item Not Received whether through ebay or paypal, you were almost-certainly deliberately defrauded by that buyer. Did you buy third-party insurance on it before mailing? That may be the only way to recover from your losses. I'm sorry. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Verkauf nach Kanada

Thanks for the answer. Then I probably sat up a cheater. I will now sell even the smallest item only with shipment tracking. Thank you again for the answer.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Verkauf nach Kanada

If you feel that you will derive any satisfaction from it, you can call ebay Customer Service to Report the Buyer in question for suspicious behaviour. It may assist ebay in shutting down a chronic abuser of the system if that's what it looks like to them. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply