What would you do

Buyer writes me 3 months after purchase saying I just received Item but I no longer want it because something seem fishy here ?

I accept return no matter what .. So I am accepting the request but would you Refund shipping and return shipping...

The movie was shipped to the US 2 days after purchase and why it took 3 months has nothing to do with me but I still accept a partial responsibility in the sense that I gaurantee my products but the thing is .. Product is perfect nothing wrong or fishy about it ...

For the first time EVER I told buyer I will not refund original shipping cost or return shipping cost as I did what I always do and I can not control if the posal system sucks sometimes ...

What would you do ? Buyer was not rude but not nice either implementing I was going to give them a bunch of excuses ( Not so much as I really have no clue why it took 3 months so what excuse can I possibly give)

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What would you do

I wonder how many times he/she watched it....Just kidding...Did the buyer not complain about not receiving the item before? Is the buyer requesting a return or just a partial refund?  I think the benefit you have is that you're no longer bound by Ebay policy as all the timelines have passed. So your conscience is your guide. For the sake of shipping costs and a clear conscience I would work out a partial refund for the headache and let the buyer keep the movie at a discount.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply