Where has my final value fee credit gone to?

I opened a non paying buyer case last week. Today I was able to close the case & received an email saying "You've received a final value fee credit. Also, an unpaid item has been recorded on the buyer's account."  I used to see the final value fee credit in my account details.  Since I am in Managed Payments now, I have a hard time accessing my account invoice.  In fact on the Seller Hub the Account information was removed recently & says Account Not Available.  And when I go to my transactions on Managed Payments, no final value fee credit is showing there either.  Where has my final fee credit gone to? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I believe the computer response hasn't been updated yet.. If you are in managed payments, then ebay doesn't take their fee, until you receive the funds.. so if it was for a non payment, you probably weren't charged any fees. So there is nothing to give you a credit back for.

I am not in managed payments, yet.. but that would be what i figured happened.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You're right.  There is no credit because no fee was charge.  Since the .30 transaction fee is non refundable I am guessing that will be still be charged.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

You're right.  There is no credit because no fee was charge.  Since the .30 transaction fee is non refundable I am guessing that will be still be charged.

For MP sellers the 30 cent transaction fee isn't charged until a payment is made. No payment = no fees of any sort to refund on an INR.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for clarifying that.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply