Where is "view sellers's items"???

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was trying to find some specific items that I listed and want to make some corrections and also to enter better photos.  There is NO fricking way I would have to go through 6,000 items to pick the specific items!!  So where is it?   Why did eBay remove it????

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Do you have your store arranged by category? If you do you can break it down that way to find specific item groupings. Hope that's a start?

-CM

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

When I look at my item listings I still see a See other items link

Work around If you can't find yours:

Select Advanced Search

Go to Only show items from:

then enter your selling ID to get everything you sell.

And you can search again by title name to find the item you want to modify.

Or you can skip the second step by including the title in the original search.

-..-

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Check your active listings and then enter parameters for a search term. Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 7.51.47 AM.png

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not understand this.  I would prefer eBay to put it back!!  Period!!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

That won;t work, it is just a waste of time.  I prefer eBay to put it back!!  I will try to call eBay about that this week, hopefully they will be on my side.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Can you provide a screenshot?

Is this about the new Stores display that started a few months ago?
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I see two ways to find specific items from your Active (or Unsold ) lists.

First go to Active Listings-> All Listings->Search

• Click on Title. This puts your lots in alpha-numerical  order . Skim down to the first word in the title. I use this if I want to find all my Canada Postage or Burda patterns.
  • Put a title keyword in the Enter Value text box. Click on Search.

And of course if you have a Store, you can go to the appropriate category  instead and click on the appropriate one.

Which of these does not work for you?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since I have nearly 6,000 listings, to check categories to find the specific item is not working.  Too many items I am not sure in which categories, which items in which categories.  That is time consuming.  To have "see other items" would be much better and easy.   Why eBay likes to give us sellers pure hell to work is beyond me??!!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

You’re referring to the view sellers other items that used to be above (or below) view store?  If so, you can access that link by going to your feedback page.

But why not just view your active listings in your my ebay/sellers hub?  You can search there as well.  

I also hate that they took that link away if the seller has a store but I think that it affects buyers as much or more than sellers as when I look at a sellers items, I don’t want to go to their store, I would rather click on see other items.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply