anyone get a fraudalent charge lately? (hacker) Got a big one yesterday!

for over 700 cdn. 550 plus usd, got address from paypal website its in orogon. im in ontario, canada. just contact my credit union Monday for immediate refund? yes i changed my passwords just now, but sneaky stealer must have edited my paypal account where i cannot change my email address. Anybody have an experience like this? im **bleep**. i printed out the paypal id/invoice info. has full address, fake name on it.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

EBay sellers no longer use Paypal, but Managed Payments.

Buyers can still use PP to pay, the payment is processed through MP.

Were you asked to complete a transaction through PP, off eBay?

BTW, PP fees are now higher than the Managed Payment fees.

If the charge was from your Paypal account, you should contact Paypal and make a Claim .

Since it sounds as if someone tried to take money from your account, the best reason, off the top of my head, would be "Item Not Received".

got address from paypal website its in orogon.

Who got what address?

Paypal has its head office in North San Jose Innovation District of San Jose, California, at North First Street campus. The company's operations center is located in La Vista, Nebraska.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

By the way.

I looked at one of your listings.

Time to review your shipping charges. You are charging $4.00 to ship to Burundi by Canada Post USA Letterpost.

I doubt you will find many Yerzman fans in Africa, but that should be Canada Post International Lettermail. International shipping is twice as high as to the USA.

The price in your Description is not enforceable only the one on your Shipping page.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply