buyer not responding to e-mail, non payment

I have contacted the bidder but no response.  No payment.  It has only been 24 hrs, but usually I receive payment almost immediately.  Not sure if they even want the item any more.  How long until I can relist?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Patience.

NOT all buyers pay immediately.  Not all buyers access eBay or their email server daily.

eBay suggests a minimum of four days.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As a Canadian (international) seller you cannot open an Unpaid Item Dispute for 96 hours.

If you do you wait another 96 hours for the buyer to pay or ghost.

You have contacted the buyer.

EBay (probably) send the buyer an invoice.

Chill until the 96th hour, then open the UID in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of the page.

Nagging doesn't help.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@gwenbccanada wrote:

I have contacted the bidder but no response.  No payment.  It has only been 24 hrs, but usually I receive payment almost immediately.  Not sure if they even want the item any more.  How long until I can relist?

Open an Unpaid-Item-Dispute case (need to wait 96 hours from time of sale), the buyer either pays or you have ebay close the case in your favour. When eBay closes a case, you get your sale fees (FVF) refunded and the "buyer" gets a black mark on their account.

Recommended: Do not relist (unless you have extra items) until the case is closed.

-..-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply