eBay.ca internal error to the application

Tried doing some revising this evening and had a frustrating mystery problem show up.

Revising a single listing. When I finished the changes, ebay would sometimes pop up with

internal error single.png

and refused to save. No indication of a problem area.

Tried bulk edit, most items were no problem but some got flagged...

internal error.jpg

Tried to figure what they had in common (such as bundled or not in the catalog), but no luck finding a common element.

Also ran the eBay bulkchecker on i-ways.net -- all listings are fine for https compliance and active content.

Running a desktop computer so not a mobile app issue...

I think I'll take a break and come back to the issue after some sleep (and the hopes this just another eBay temporary problem).

-..-

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

izzame
Community Member
I've had this same thing sparadic since Thurs. Be careful as when it happened Sat and yesterday I got the same as your screen shot. Later when I tried again 2 of 7 uploaded the rest now had "duplicate error" warnings. I looked at my active and yes, they had in fact up loaded the first time even though I had the same as your screen shot above.
I just shake my head and pass it off as just another ebay glitch day. A day on ebay is never complete without some form of glitch whether being a seller or buyer... sad
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Took another try after 12 hours and the problem has gone away.

Just another day on a big website... Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 3
latest reply