ebay bug buyer from canada-usa impossible buy ebay say no shiiping fees

Somebody has bug like this, buyer want to buy but not able, system says no shipping price for him ??? Bizarre, yet j, have 1 shipping for canada, 1 for usa, 1 for the whole world ???

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Can you send a invoice?

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

no bicause impossible when buyer want buy from me, sytem say no cost shipping for buyer  , buyer from usa or canada same trouble,  in my listing i have cost shipping for usa, canada or international buyer.  bizare ??

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

It looks to be the same problem that another poster is having. If you go to your listings on .com there is no shipping costs showing at all. I'm going to send an email to flag this problem to one of the ebay reps in Canada.

Here is one of the threads from the other poster....   http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Canadian-PowerSellers-Discussion/Buyer-can-t-check-out/m-p/378137#M53060

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Same problems here.  No shipping calculations on ebay.com or any other ebay sites.

Checkout bug prevent buyer to pay for the item...

It seems that some of us experiencing this....

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Same problem here since the beginning of the week. already contact ebay by phone couple time dont seems to be able to fix the problem and just dont know what im talking about.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

I had a similar problem last week. I tried to list a poster of 63 x 6 x 6 cm. Canada Post gives me rates for a shipment like this, so I thought there would be no problem to list on eBay. But when I looked at my listing, there was no price showing up for Canada, USA or anywhere in the world. In red, I could see "Postal Code does not exist". I tried to add every shipping options available, still the same message.

So I gave up and instead of using calculated shipping, I ended up using an average Flat Rate price. 😞

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings and Salutations,

This error occurred to me when I was trying to by from a domestic seller. For about 2 days, I couldn't pay for my item and it was driving me nuts. I didn't want to get a strike from having an "Unpaid Item." I talked to about 4 eBay CSR, and I finally was able to "fix" the error. I only had to change my language on the eBay website to French (because there are two types apparently: https://www.ebay.ca/ and https://www.cafr.ebay.ca/). If you placed your items on the french side, it will work on the french side only (apparently?). I don't know how to place an item for sale, but I think you should place your item on both the French and English side of eBay Canada so it works just in case (I don't know if you can do that). I hope that helps.

Thank you for your time and consideration!!

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

The bug is spread all over my items...whatever I created them on ca/fr or ca/en
result is the same
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then I don't know anymore...xD This was the error that kept occurring to me. Every time I go to Proceed checkout, I couldn't finish my transaction. I called an eBay CSR and the last one gave me the solution since the seller's item was listed to the French eBay's side. And when I changed it to that, it was smooth and was able to complete the transaction.

Proxy.png Sorry, I had to blurr out the seller's name...I think it's against the forums rules...

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

just fund the problem. i listed my listing via my iphone app in french. so the english buyers were unable to checkout since there a problem somewhere when the shipping info is create in french instead of english. so now i need to end all my listings and re create them completly from the english version of the app.

for the lost time, for all the cancelled transactions and for a store service that i was unable to get and was paying for, i will need to ask for some kind of compensation from ebay.

Its not normal that the solution for that kind of problem if found by sellers before tech support.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

I'm really glad you found a solution to your problem! But it was not the case for me. I always listed on the English site of eBay Canada. I don't know what caused the problem. At least, I found a temporary fix.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

When you relisted your items on the English site, did you use your mobile and if so, did you use the app or go to the classic site?

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

I do have the same problem. I can't make an offer to the Item 300935739877. I wanted two of those bushing, but Ebay refuse to let me do offer, always telling the seller doesn't want to send to Canada, but it is false. I don't use the application, I use the website. Big bug! No way to contact Ebay to let them know the bug. I try with french Ebay site and English one... no workaround.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

You're commenting on a post from 2017 so your problem is likely not the same as the original poster's.  When you click on buy it now you get a message from ebay saying that the seller does not ship to Canada?  They use the global shipping program so as you said, they do ship there.

Because this thread is old they might close it so you might want to start your own thread about your problem.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply

I think sellers enrolled in the GSP can opt to refuse to sell to certain destinations, even though the GSP will ship there.
Given the amount of whining we hear about Canadian duty and sales taxes charged on GSP shipments, I can easily see why a seller would opt to ship to India or Brazil but not to Canada.
But I've been wrong before.
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

@leprof31 wrote:

... I can't make an offer to the Item 300935739877. I wanted two of those bushing, but Ebay refuse to let me do offer, always telling the seller doesn't want to send to Canada

@leprof31 

I can make an offer for the item you mentioned.

What is your shipping address?

That Seller has P.O. Boxes blocked.

It is best to start a new thread rather than tack on to a 2 year old thread.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/forums/postpage/choose-node/true/interaction-style/forum

-..-

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

Ok, I will start a new post.

About my address:

No P.O. box, my address is a  regular home address in Quebec, Canada. 

Message 18 of 18
latest reply