january 500 free auction listing promo not working for me

I have an active promo for 500 free Auction style listing it worked for the first day of the promo but not working anymore is that normal. Am I the only one with this problem and what can i do about that.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Did you read the terms of the promotion?  carefully?

Read again.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

mg152
Community Member
Did you activate the offer?
I got the same offer and I had to click on activate offer. I almost missed that button.
RIP Jann & Charlie Keller. You followed each other to heaven too soon. We miss you both!

Be nice to other people! You don’t know what’s going on in their life.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It won't work if you use "relist".   This promo is not for "relist".  You have to use similar on each item.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Free listings just clog up the systems with flea market stuff which usually will not sell. The way I judge if to list is if it would be an item I would buy or not.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Oh well I guess we got burned this time. Should have more carefully read the terms.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

To their own.

As for me free listings work for me very well.  I am a Canadian buyer and sold lots of items through free listings promos than the regular 500/500 free monthly listings.

With free listings especially with the auction-style format, the buyers would check my fixed-priced format (500/500 free monthly listings).  Right now I didn't get this free listings promo only the promo for 10% off final value fees (this promo is a JOKE!) and I have no sales for 8th days in a row which is very unusual.

I wasn't pleased to get the promo for 10% off final value fees as it is no guarantee that 10 of them on eBay.ca and another 10 on eBay.com will be sold expect only one.  I would prefer to get a free listings promo for 500, that way I can list them 500 on eBay.ca and another 500 on eBay.com.  Hopefully I will get the next free listings and all other future listings.  Thanks eBay.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply