mailtousa.com Same day mail service to/from Champlain, NY

10 REPLIES 10

You could be a little more informative.

Is this a forwarding service like chitchatexpress?

Where are their offices located?

What services do they offer or possibly more useful, what is their web address?

There is not problem with giving addresses of businesses that you have found helpful and wish to recommend.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

mailtousa.com (since 2017, 12000 packages/month)

Montreal to/from Champlain, NY

Some aspects of ChitChats plus Canada/USA warehousing and importing from USA

-;-

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

byto253
Community Member

If they can provide media mail, that would be great as chitchats no longer does.   And transparent fee pricing, how about that!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Been using mailtousa the last year and a half. Basically you run your business your way for shipping and they help you out at whatever level you need - buy all your labels as you see fit (yes media mail, FedEx, UPS). Trans border both ways (outbound, inbound), return service, warehousing if needed. Per package fees right on the website. Same day drops if left by their cutoff time for USPS, next day Fed/UPS - which may be changing you need to check with them. Montreal only at this time. Basically a forwarding service with warehousing like chitchats used to be, added bonus of inbound to Canada service - they don't get in the way of your business. When chitchats dropped media mail (and fed/UPS in Montreal due to their corporate mindset) these guys were the best answer.

And no, this isn't a paid referral - I'd posted about them last year.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Oh yeah, website is mailtousa.com
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Price list is on website mailtousa.com.
Mailtousa provides same day delivery to USPS, UPS, FEDEX of USA
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Hello,

1. Mailtousa is a forwarding service (like chitchatexpress, but ... drop off your shipments untill noon and MailtoUSA will deliver parcels to US postal services on the same day.

2. Drop Off point  7740 Trans Canada Route, Saint-Laurent, Quebec H4T 1N3

3. Services: Delivery TO / FROM pallets / boxes / mail/ letters from Montreal area to Champlain  / Plattsburgh NY, provides US address, manage returns, pickup/delivery, commertial/personal, local pallets delivery and ...... contact info@mailtousa.com

web: mailtousa.com

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@cottagewoman   Do you buy USPS postage from them or can you buy it on your own.  Just wondering about buying it on .com as I think Ebay has pretty good discounts - that would be with a US return address of course. 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@byto253-
Purchase all my own USPS, FedEx and UPS labels through whichever service gives me the best price , namely eBay and pirate ship. I think MailtoUSA can do labels as well but you'd need to ask them.

Main point is you aren't required to buy labels from them! Like I said they don't get in the way of how you run your business, unlike chitchats.

And chitchats doesn't handle FedEx or UPS at all. If anybody has noticed anything over 2 pounds or greater than a cubic foot dimensional is now ridiculously expensive with USPS, and is going up in the new year. Packages over 20" will cost another 4.50 surcharge, over 30" 15.00 surcharge with USPS whatever the service. So access to UPS and FedEx is going to become more important next year.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thanks, I am a couple of hours from Montreal so it would only be for when I am there or have something special.   Chitchat USPS for large items is sometimes more expensive than Canada Post, so this is very interestings.     Great to know about this option. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply