mark down manager questions..

i do know how to use it, i do it frequently..   but my question is, shouldn't there be an easier way to mark down say an item or two at a time..  i do my bi monthly specials, then later when i am going over my relisted items,  i then have to go through all my listings again, in markdown manager to find the few that i missed, or that got relisted,, there should be a way as you go over items to list them as you find them.  like a special button that says, instant markdown. then you click on it, enter your pass code,  enter your price and start it immediately.. sure would save some time..  anyone else have the same issues..

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

mark down manager questions..

Well, there is that box to check that allows you to ignore all the listings currently on Markdown. I do miss the Old Markdown Manager that allowed a seller to recycle their sales by adding new start and end dates; if there's a way to do that with this one, I haven't figured out how to do it and simply get a big fat red error message when I try to Copy one that's Ended. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply