new seller page layout

edg688
Community Member

The new seller page layout is a complete disaster.  Complete chaos. Nothing is in order and nothing makes sense. Too much useless information. How do I get back to the old layout that worked for so long??

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

new seller page layout

This happened to me also. eBay is reverting sellers to Selling Manager. I don't like the format either. It is something you usually have to subscribe to.  To get back to the basic selling page again, go to Subscriptions & click cancel for Selling Manager.  The only good thing about Selling Manager is it keeps your listings for 90 days where the basic selling page is for 60 days.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

new seller page layout

This happened to me also. eBay is reverting sellers to Selling Manager. I don't like the format either. It is something you usually have to subscribe to.  To get back to the basic selling page again, go to Subscriptions & click cancel for Selling Manager.  The only good thing about Selling Manager is it keeps your listings for 90 days where the basic selling page is for 60 days.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

new seller page layout

I prefer sales manager but then I've used it for a long time.  You can customize it somewhat and for sellers, I find it more user friendly although not everyone feels the same way.  I think that you do need it to use the migration tool.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

new seller page layout

Why does Ebay have to always do changes. Is there nothing more constructive they can do. Most recent this whole currency thing. What's the reason to upset the norm. If this is some way that Ebay is profiting , then shame on you Ebay. Get back to the grass roots of Ebay and get this party started, instead of hiding on what is left of Ebay.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

new seller page layout

Thank you. It worked.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply