no more store without a paying subscription

It seems that without a paying subscription, I don't have a store anymore. When I go to my Seller Hub and move my mouse over "store" there's no dropdown menu anymore. If I click on it, I get different subscription offers, the lowest being 19$ per month.

I'm not a professional eBay seller, I just want to liquidate my overstock and move on.

It sucks both as a seller and an eBay buyer. I used to browse seller's stores to see if there would be other things I would be interested in.

Now, if the seller isn't a subscriber, I can't do it anymore.

It looks like the days of buying a batch of movies/vg from one seller on eBay are gone.

Is there a solution? Maybe I'm missing something?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There's a glitch on eBay right now, maybe he's refering to that?

I experienced multiple times recently that when you click on sellers profils, you can't see their items. Not sure it has anything to do with store subscription tho

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

All Stores have always had a Subscription fee.

On eBay Canada, the lowest is a Basic Store with an annual subscription fee of $19.95 monthly.https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4809

But you don't need a Store to sell.

You have up to 250 Free Listings every month.

If you don't want a Store, just click on SELL at the top of your page, then choose Create Listing.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hm? Stores have always only been offered to people who subscribe and pay for one.

People can still see all your listings though even if you don't have a store. If they find themselves on one of your listings they can just click the "See other items" link under Seller Information on the right-hand side.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

As others have said, many sellers don't have stores and it is possible  to look at their items.  If you are already looking at a listing and want to see more items by that seller you can click on see other items on the right.  Or if there is a seller that you want to search for you can look for them by going to advanced search.

Or is there another problem that you are having that we aren't answering?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

There's a glitch on eBay right now, maybe he's refering to that?

I experienced multiple times recently that when you click on sellers profils, you can't see their items. Not sure it has anything to do with store subscription tho

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, it was a glitch and now everything is back to normal. Thank God!!!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply