receiving payment

miclag_838
Community Member

New to EBAY,  looking to sell collectables, can someone please direct me to where i chosse or set up an account to receive payment once sold....i have been bouncing aroud with no real clear information to start ..

thank you and looking forward to this new adventure 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

receiving payment

@miclag_838 wrote:

New to EBAY,  looking to sell collectables, can someone please direct me to where i chosse or set up an account to receive payment once sold....i have been bouncing aroud with no real clear information to start ..

thank you and looking forward to this new adventure 

@miclag_838 

Here is the help page for getting paid. All the info you should need is in there. If you have further questions, please stop back in here.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/getting-paid/registering-seller?id=4792

Best of luck,

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

receiving payment

You need a chequing account with a Canadian bank.

Many sellers choose to set up a separate account for online selling.

You will also be asked for a secondary ID. You can use your SIN, but I used my passport, DH used his driving license.

And avoid Tangerine. For some reason, MP and Tangerine do not work well together.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

receiving payment

Interesting. I have a chequing account with a Canadian bank. Ebay verified my account after I sent them a bank statement with all my information. But the payout (trying since June 3) won't go through and ebay keeps sending it every 4 days automatically. I have been on the phone with no less than 3 agents, none seem to know what is wrong or what to do - but the last one suggested I open up another bank account with Tangerine!!! Why would she do this if there are known problems?? I'm losing faith.  She also mentioned I could wait for the debit card feature to get paid instantly - right, and pay more fees to ebay!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply