sorting with migration tool

So question please, how can I tell, or see which items have been migrated to the .com site?  I intend to sell postcards on .com  When I look on the "migration tool" listings, it is a dogs breakfast that I can't sort and see what is done, and what is not. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If you click the arrow beside display all you will get a drop down menu that allows you to see only items that have or haven't been converted,. 

Also, if you click on any of the headings at the top of the columns you can sort by item number, title, price, etc. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

true... I can sort on the "tool" sight, but I am not sure I am trusting what I am seeing, I would like to know for sure on the eBay sight itself, is there any way to sort there so I know which currency the item is listed?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Well-- if you look on eBayCanada and the price is shown in both currencies the ones that are consistent (eg $9.99, 24.99) are probably the ones you listed in that currency.

The ones that look odd ($12.13, $29.93) are the currency that was not used.

980x.jpg

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Cat in a box.

Ready to be shipped.

Where is this feline going?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

yes fem that just might work, and I do like the cat in the box!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

LOL - a cat can fit just about anywhere it wants.  Thanks for the morning chuckleWoman LOL

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I really dislike the phrase "thinking outside of the box" but this was the best graphic I found for the concept.

I was messing about on dotCOM where a seller was concerned about selling an expensive musical instrument to someone in his own zipcode.

All the Americans were going on and on about Paypal and signatures and FedEx vs home address.

Those cats were in boxes.

I suggested phoning the (nearby) customer, meeting for coffee and getting paid in cash.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply