terapeaak.ca

does any one know when terapeak.ca will be up and running. spoke with someone at eBay last week and they say there is a glitch- still not fixed. I have tried to log in to terapeak.ca several times without succes

anyone know anything?

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

terapeaak.ca

@cek12345678 wrote:

does any one know when terapeak.ca will be up and running. spoke with someone at eBay last week and they say there is a glitch- still not fixed. I have tried to log in to terapeak.ca several times without succes

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/May-8th-2019-Weekly-Session/m-p/422704

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

If you have a Basic or higher eBay Store subscription, you can login to Terapeak using your eBay information on terapeak.ca

I had no problem using the website and the tool. Currently working for me.

info here: https://pages.ebay.ca/terapeak/index.html

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

still cant log in - i have a store on ebay.ca  and I cant log in

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

@cek12345678 wrote:

still cant log in - i have a store on ebay.ca  and I cant log in

tyler@ebay 

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

Thanks for the tag @ypdc_dennis!

Hi @cek12345678 - emails with instructions should have gone out a few weeks ago now. 

Is there a particular error you get when you try to log in? I want to get this reported. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

it was reported more than a week ago:( 

i try to log in and i get a message that i am not eligible. I have a store on ebay.ca

but terapeak boots me back to ebay.com where i have a basic account but NOT A STORE. and tells me that i dont qualify:(  the CS said it is a glitch - i use safari on a 2018 model MAC to browse if this helps

when i called  about a couple of weeks ago the CS agent asked me to make sure I was on terapeak.CA not .com which i did while she was on the phone. still nothing

on ebay.com I mostly sell IT so I do know how to search/enter the proper web page.

Hope you can help with this

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

Hi @cek12345678 - thanks for this! I've gotten this escalated and will update you as I hear more info back, as what you're experiencing is definitely not what should be happening. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

hi there

it has been almost 2 weeks and I have not heard from you  or anyone about terapeak.ca.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

Hi @cek12345678 - thanks for the reminder on this! I've poked the techs I sent this to and they've replied asking me for some extra information. They got back to me and indicated that you don't have a third party authorization on your eBay account for terapeak, which makes sense to me as you haven't yet been able to log in. However, they've asked that you try once more via the login process. :

When you visit terapeak.ca, choose sign in, and input your eBay user id and password, what error does it provide? A screenshot would be very helpful. 

Additionally they have requested a '.HAR' file of this attempt. I had to google that, but did find some instructions for how to do that here. If you're able to get that please let me know and I'll reach out via email for that info to pass on to them. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

hi there

thanks for looking into this - 

as I mentioned before - when I try to log in it boots me to Ebay.com. and tells me that I am ineligible . I am a seller on Ebay.com but don't have a store on Ebay.com. I do have a store on Ebay.ca . I have made sure that  I am on terapeak.ca - not .com but this doesn't help.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

Hi @cek12345678 - I've let them know. They've replied with this:

For first time users, the process of granting access is part of the login flow. As long as their eBay account has a subscription, all they need to do is navigate to sell.terapeak.com and enter the eBay credentials for the account that has the Terapeak subscription.

After entering these credentials, the seller will then see an interstitial page that asks them to grant access to their eBay information. After granting access, the user will then be logged into Terapeak.

Would you mind confirming that you have done this? If you would also get the .HAR file record of when you do this and let me know. This is what I will need in order to continue to escalate this for you. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

still does not work. whenever I try to access terapeak/.ca it immediately boots me back to terapeak.com and tells me I am not eligible:(
three months later and it still doesn't work:(
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

terapeaak.ca

That's odd. I just registered starting at the link in post 3 and didn't have a problem.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply