unpaid item

Buy has not paid the item and no response, first time tried to open an unpaid item case, and found it too late, Unpaid item cases must be opened within 32 days of the transaction date.

did not know the dead time, what to do now, could I get my F.V.F back?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

unpaid item

No.  There are deadlines and if you miss them, it was your responsibility.

You can open Disputes 96 hours after purchase and close them after another 96 hours.

You get your FVF back, and the deadbeat gets a Strike that makes it more difficult to buy on eBay in future.

Given the value of many of your records, you might want to rethink your shipping policies.

If you use Calculated Shipping, your customer will always see the cost of shipping to his doorstep.

Do you know that you will ship that Yao Lee album to Burkino Faso for $25? Without tracking? 

You can Block countries you don't want to ship to. You can even Block entire continents.

If a buyer claims a purchase did not arrive, you will be required to refund unless you can prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery).

Your terms of sale on this are unenforceable.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

unpaid item

You could try phoning ebay and asking if they would credit you. I don't know if they will now or not.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

unpaid item

No.  There are deadlines and if you miss them, it was your responsibility.

You can open Disputes 96 hours after purchase and close them after another 96 hours.

You get your FVF back, and the deadbeat gets a Strike that makes it more difficult to buy on eBay in future.

Given the value of many of your records, you might want to rethink your shipping policies.

If you use Calculated Shipping, your customer will always see the cost of shipping to his doorstep.

Do you know that you will ship that Yao Lee album to Burkino Faso for $25? Without tracking? 

You can Block countries you don't want to ship to. You can even Block entire continents.

If a buyer claims a purchase did not arrive, you will be required to refund unless you can prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery).

Your terms of sale on this are unenforceable.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

unpaid item

I did not know the deadline due to first time experience, so I missed it.
Also I got a claim for item hasn't arrived, I am going to make a full refund to the buyer, cause it was a no tracking international shipping, and now Canada Post is not providing receipt for prepaid shipping label package, I need to change the term of shipping as you said.
Thanks!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply