whatever happened to ebay listing promotions

Is it just me or did ebay stop doing their listing promotions where one could list 1000s of items for free for a period of 2-3 days.  I have not seen one of these promotions in monthsssss.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Please take a look at: 

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/List-free-up-to-2-000-30-day-fixed-price-listings/m-p/303...

eBay has had two promotions of one type or another every month this year.  Some by invitation, some not; some for auctions, some for fixed prices.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

An unusual promotion this month is the Store for $5.95.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The odd thing is that I have not seen any of such promotions since January!!  I normally see the promotion announcement in "my messages" board when ebay launches them.  I am puzzled!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Are you regularly checking your my ebay or selling manager page? I don't ever receive messages or emails about promotions but if I qualify they do show up on those pages.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

They still have monthly promotions, but they've made it much more time-consuming for sellers, as they almost never let us relist anymore.  You have to go to 'sell similar' and then go back and make sure to delete the listing from your 'unsold' page.  The more things change, the more they become more of a hassle.....

Message 6 of 6
latest reply