when we will have weekly board again

We became like orphans here since Raphael is gone .Its not fair :(((((

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

In his last post the best he could promise was, " You may not get a successor on the boards right away, but that time will come for sure, as more Canadian employees will come chat with you very soon."

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/December-7th-2016-Weekly-Session-Raphael-s-Finale/td...

Its only the first week of January so they'll get someone soon as they can.  Maybe a woman this time.   🙂  

Do you have a burning issue that is keeping you awake at nights?  If you can post it to the board here there is probably someone who can help out, make suggestions, provide some input. Or offer an opinion.   Better than waiting if you need help right away.  

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

The only thing that other me is the CS.If you dont get North America you are lost.On the other side of the world they dont know whats going on.I have sold microsoft program brand new sealed.Well the customer after 8 hours of receiving claim that the key isnt there which is imposible.He contacted on the phone and we directed him to conversation on ebay.Once you use the key the product is for the garbage.I called for help i didnt get any.I accepted the return but i know that is a scam.At the end i will just need to give him the money back and trow it.There isnt protection for the seller
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Might be a long while. Last I heard, they had escalated the whole Canadian shipping supplies/coupon "issue" to the top of their TTD agenda so I would be surprised if anything else concrete was accomplished in the meantime. 

Standby's are operating.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@fashionoutletdeal wrote:
sold microsoft program brand new sealed. Well the customer after 8 hours of receiving claim that the key isnt there which is imposible.He contacted on the phone and we directed him to conversation on ebay.Once you use the key the product is for the garbage.I called for help i didnt get any.I accepted the return but i know that is a scam. At the end i will just need to give him the money back and trow it.There isnt protection for the seller

It sounds like you already know how to handle the situation.  There is not much that Customer Service can do for a NAD case, or even R for that matter if he was still here.  You yourself know it was genuine but no one else can PROVE you sold a legitimate item.  

The problem is that there ARE sellers around the world who would sell a worthless fake item, "sealed", that would not be genuine or of any use to the buyer.  Something like the microsoft pgm is one I would only sell locally if it was me.  "Pick up only".  

I agree you were probably scammed and it happens to everyone.  You can report the buyer because if they are scamming lots of sellers then eBay might catch up with them eventually.  If you do NOT report the buyer, eBay will never know about it.  

I would ask you this:  If you have to refund anyway, and you KNOW the item will have to go in the garbage, no 2 ways about it, then why would you pay to get it back?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I will call Microsoft and by the serial number can be tracked .I already get the item back and is used :).But there thanks God come Microsoft protection.I know that out there is a lot of junk.I see so many fake item listed on eBay.for prices that you will freak out lol
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I will call Microsoft and by the serial number can be tracked .I already get the item back and is used :).But there thanks God come Microsoft protection.

You can do that?  Can it be tracked to the thief's computer and shut down?  Or is it just an "FYI" thing (for the sake of letting them know)?  

Wouldn't that be great if it turned out the scammer couldn't use it!    

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@i.am.vivian wrote:

I will call Microsoft and by the serial number can be tracked .I already get the item back and is used :).But there thanks God come Microsoft protection.

You can do that?  Can it be tracked to the thief's computer and shut down?  Or is it just an "FYI" thing (for the sake of letting them know)?  

Wouldn't that be great if it turned out the scammer couldn't use it!    

Not the expert here but I'm sure they can, as most programs need the serial code + online activation, so unless the thief then never use internet on their computer (nearly impossible nowadays) after their initial activation Microsoft can still track it to the computer that had used the serial code and disable the program at least. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I contacted Microsoft wait for call back
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Will be my pleasure to put them down .
Message 10 of 10
latest reply